HOW TO GET A LIBRARY CARD
Getting a library card is easy and it’s free! Just visit us in person to fill out an application.
Brown County Public Library cards are issued free of charge to all residents within Brown County who are at least five years old and a parent or guardian must sign the library card application for children under 18.
You will need to provide your first and last name, street address, birthday, and email on your application.
Brown County Public Library is a fine-free library!
Brown County Public Library does not charge fines for overdue items. Patrons who do not return materials on time will have their accounts locked after sixteen days rather than accruing fines. Once an overdue item is returned, the account will be unlocked.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH A LIBRARY CARD?
- Check out books, movies, and music/audiobook CDs
- Check out Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Request book boxes, book bundles, and StoryTime In A Box
- Download e-books, e-audiobooks, music, and movies
- Track your reading with beanstack
- Place holds on items in person or online
- Request an Interlibrary Loan